He Can Make All Things New


Not too long ago, my family and I were on vacation.  When we arrived at our hotel room, we were eager to get settled in, put our bags away, and go out to explore the new place that we were in.  Once we were in the room, I heard some noises. When I looked out the window and went out onto the balcony, I noticed bulldozers, trucks, and construction workers rebuilding a scenic area of the hotel, laying a new foundation, re-beautifying the area and making things new.

I thought Wow!!! Thank You Lord, in that moment I knew that God was revealing to me that He was doing just that in me; laying a new foundation, re-beautifying me, and making all things new in my life!!! Of all the rooms that I could have been given, that had a "scenic" area with a balcony for me to relax, this was what I was given. The noises, the construction workers talking, the sounds of new gravel being dropped down could have unnerved me and caused me to go to the front desk and request for a room change, had I not quickly listened for the voice of God, realizing that He was in the midst of it all and that we were, without a doubt, in the right room at the right time. Over those next few days, it became a constant reminder to me that God was rebuilding me for my new and that similar to the construction workers, He had placed people in my life that would assist in that process, ensuring that my new took place.

So, Sista's I ask you, What is God doing new in your life? What is He rebuilding?  What is He re-beautifying?  Revelation 21:5, states, Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” This scripture alone lets us know that God is always working to make things new in our lives. Are you paying attention to Him, as He reveals the timing of your new?  Are you paying attention to know specifically the things within yourself and your life that He is making new? Are you ready for your new? Are you preparing for your new?

God is always doing something NEW and amazing in our lives, if we were to take the time to notice, remove the busyness from our lives, walk in gratefulness, and pay attention for His still small voice, it would be much easier to notice.

As you embrace your new, I encourage you to take some time to ask God what He is making new in your life, while having faith, and working together with God for it to come to fruition, understanding that "faith without works is dead" (James 2:26).

So Sista's, have FAITH and be prepared for God to do something NEW in your life!!!

Peace & Blessings,

Edquina

Comments

Popular Posts