What Needs To Be Extracted In Your Life?



During the process, of what was to be a simple tooth extraction, it became complicated, which resulted in my tooth now, having to be cut from my mouth, because my bone decided to hold onto the tooth, not letting it go easily.  Although, I was advised of the condition of the tooth and the need to have it extracted prior to the actual extraction, I failed to follow through with the procedure.  I was focusing on other things that I thought were more important and believed that I could put off the procedure, to a more comfortable time in my life.  Then, one day I woke up and the pain was unbearable.  I am sure, had I listened and allowed the tooth to be removed when it was initially brought to my attention, my simple process would have been simple, and not as difficult. 

So, I am wondering, how many things in our life has God highlighted and revealed that are attached to us, that we need to extract from our lives?  How many things have been pointed out to us that we need to change or work on, that we have put off, until it is more convenient for us, not realizing that it’s not about our convenience, but it’s about our obedience and following through on extracting that person, place, thing, or behavior from our lives, because it’s not beneficial for us?

The moral of the story is, that when something is brought to our attention, with instructions to be removed for a reason, it is in our best interest to follow through and trust God through the process, before being extracted from it, becomes a larger problem, than what it has to be!  

So, what needs to be extracted from your life that God has brought to your attention?  I encourage you to TRUST GOD and be open for the extraction!!!!

Peace & Blessings
Edquina 

Comments

Popular Posts