At this time

Wow……… I haven’t attended to my blog in a while, which is a shame, but I continue to be a busy lady and wonder where in the world to I get the time and energy from. Then I sit and reflect back on the week, months, and year and all I have to say is that I owe it all to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The strength and endurance that carries me week after week can only come from HIM. Being a single mother, grad student, spoken work artist, and active community member I think to myself at times….. slow down there lady. I have been told that your first ministry should be your home and I hold that as a constant reminder when taking on any new duties and responsibilities.

So saying all of that, I look at this time as a time to rejuvenate, relax, and enjoy family and friends, while remembering that this time of year isn’t about gifts, snow, candy canes, or santa, but it’s about love and showing love to those in our lives. I wish I had enough words to express my gratitude for all of my family and friends for their lifelong love and care for myself and my children though out the years.

So at this time of year, we must remind ourselves to not get caught up in the selfish tendencies that society wishes that we do in order to boost an economy that will ultimately lead in the long run to us not doing things out of love, but doing them because we have no choice.

Have a Merry Christmas and Blessed Holiday Season.

Edquina/Ms.Phyne

Comments

  1. I love you Phyne!!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!!!! Thanks for the insight...and I love your profile picture...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with LiberatedSista!

Popular Posts