Don’t Bite Off More Than You Can Chew



Sista’s, I know that it’s the New Year and that plenty of you have developed your goals or you may be working on them, but I want to encourage you to not bite off more than you can chew! 

Now, I’m not discouraging you from truly delving into your dreams and goals, because I strongly encourage that.  What I am discouraging you from, is not pacing yourself with your goals or the steps needed to achieve those goals.  I have had this happen myself, being extremely advantageous and not taking the time to plan out my goals, as well as provide God with a front seat and open door into my goal planning.  This had left me extremely stressed out in the first quarter of the year, because I was trying to work on my fourth quarter goals, in my first quarter, not realizing that it was not time for me to begin working on them.  As we all know, you can have the right plan, but if it’s in the wrong season, it will not work out.  Had I used wisdom and invited God into my planning, I truly believe that many more of my goals in 2017 would have been accomplished, because I would have had the proper guidance and direction to know the opportune time to begin executing them, as well as His grace and mercy to accompany me.


So, as you are moving forward towards achieving and accomplishing your goals, I cannot stress the importance of planning properly, strategically, and with the guidance and assistance of God.  As you move along throughout the year, I am sure that some plans will need some tweaking and changing, but if you allow God to lead you, I am positive that you will yield fruitful results.

Peace & Blessings,
Edquina

Comments

Popular Posts