Throw It Away




A few days ago, I had to make a decision to throw a few things away in my home that were broken, that I was holding onto for dear life, as if, they could not be replaced. My thinking was that I had it for so many years and didn’t want to let it go.  Then God revealed to me, that it was time to let go, it was broken and why would I want something broken in my life when He makes things whole.  He also revealed to me that I really didn’t want to let go, because I was holding onto the thought that not having it meant that I had to replace it, which was wrong thinking, because He is my provider and if He provided it before, He will provide it to me again on an even larger scale.  I thought Wow….So True.  God surely knows how to stop us straight in our tracks, while revealing to us what we don’t want to face at certain times and making it plain and simple.

I thought that it was fitting to share this, because the New Year is approaching us in a few days and I am sure that there are a few things that God may be looking for us to throw away, so that He can make room for something even better.

So, Sista's as you are being liberated, I charge you to seek God and ask Him to reveal to you the things that you need to throw away to get a fresh start in 2018, whether they are physical things, attitudes, behaviors, thoughts, relationships, false belief systems, or whatever it is….THROW IT AWAY and start off fresh and new!

Peace & Blessings,
Edquina


Comments

Popular Posts