You Can Do This!!!!



Have you ever fell off the bandwagon?  Started something and didn’t stick to it?  Kicked off strong, but ended on a weak note? 

If that is you, I am here to let you know that it’s alright, there is always tomorrow and you can always start over again.  It does not matter how long it’s been, if you feel as if you let yourself or someone else down, or how hard it will be to get back started again, I am here to tell you that you can most definitely start over again.

In the beginning of the year, I began exercising on a regular basis about 3-4 times per week and truly enjoyed it.  I was on a goal to become healthy and try out something that I longed to try out and that was to begin running, no matter how slow I was or how long it took me to do it.  So, low and behold, I began running, lifting weights, and doing all sorts of fun healthy activities and felt absolutely amazing.  I would exercise during my lunch break, because it was the only time that I really had to myself on my schedule that I wouldn’t have to worry about childcare.  Let me tell you, I had so much energy and began to enjoy the stress relief that I received from exercising regularly.  Then, the inevitable happened, I hurt my knee, which left me in a period of not being able to exercise for a few weeks, which turned into several months, out of my despair.    I can be honest, not slowly slipping back into my routine and just giving up out of fear of becoming hurt again, left me where I never wanted to be, back to where I was prior to exercising, tired, out of shape, weak, and with a lack of willpower.

Many of us know that fear is not of The Lord, but in situations like this and several others, the door can be cracked open to fear and it can seep in just like that!  Keeping us bound and keeping us from getting back up again and moving, so that the enemy can have us trapped, feeling bad, and believing that we can’t start over again.

Well, I am here to let you know that new beginnings are available.  I don’t care how long it has been or what the enemy has told you, you can start over again.  We serve a God of second, third, fourth, and infinite chances, trust me!  I know, because God granted me the opportunity to start over again and I seized it!

If you think it’s too hard or embarrassing to start over again what you failed to finish, push that unproductive thought to the side and bring to the forefront of your mind, that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13).

Stay Liberated in Christ Sistas!
Peace and Blessings

Edquina

Comments

  1. That’s right!!! Some times we just need a reminder that it’s never too late to start over!!! Thank you for sharing!!! I love this and I needed this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with LiberatedSista!

Popular Posts